• Don’t miss a chance to own this 20.18+- acres located in the historic Habersham Mills Community near Clarkesville, Ga. on the Soque River in the foothills of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.
• A perfect mix of open pasture and hardwood forest surrounds your own private pond while backing up to Habersham Mills Lake.
• This tract offers multiple wooded knolls perfect for building a home, over-looking noisy waterfalls, creeks and the lake.
• Enjoy the extra bonus of being a part of the 110+ acres of common ground owned by the Association along the Soque River and Habersham Mill Lake offering hiking, canoeing, fishing and abundant wildlife like, deer, turkey ducks, geese and small game.
• County water is available along with electricity, telephone.
• Protective covenants in place to help protect your investment.
• Easy access to Clarkesville, Helen, Clayton, Cornelia, Gainesville and Atlanta.
• Close to schools, shopping and commercial districts.
• Contact us to set appointment to view.