78± ACRES • CAMP WOOD, TEXAS • UVALDE COUNTY
• Ideal Lowland with Fertile Soil
• Topographical Diversity near the Creek area
• Over 1/2 Mile both sides Wet-Weather Coyote Creek
• Private Building Sites
• Combination of Open Land and Dense Tree Coverage
• Live Oak, Mesquite, Guajillo, Persimmon, Prickly Pear Cactus, Texas Sotol
• Whitetail, Axis, Blackbuck, Aoudad, Sika
• Paved County Road Frontage
• Beautiful Views
Bring the Family! Excellent Hunting and Recreation Ranch.
Approximately 2± miles from the Huge Dam on the Nueces River to enjoy Swimming, Fishing, Kayaking, Canoeing or Floating.