Texas Hunting & Recreational Ranch
Wagenfuhr Place | 117.63± Acres | Legacy Property
Listing Price: $1,875,000.00
Property Location: 8407 E FM 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654
This 117.63± acre hunting and recreational property in the Hill Country consists of rolling hills, small ravines, and pastures. The property is located in Central Texas, 8± miles east of Marble Falls on FM 1431 in Burnet County. Ideal wildlife habitat due to shelter, water, and native plants combined. There are multiple peaks for stunning views of Blanco, Burnet, Travis, and Llano County. This is a diamond for its prime location and hunting. This property is a MUST SEE – adventurous days, tranquil nights!
Wagenfuhr Place is over a century old-legacy property. It has served as the homestead for five generations of direct descendants of the Miller Sisters of Kentucky (1756). The remarkable story of the ancestry can be found in the 1975 book, “And Then There Were Three Thousand”. What was once a necessity for water sources, and high peaks to “look out for the enemy” is now a luxury.
Wagenfuhr Place Features:
• 6 ponds, springs, 2 septics, and 1 well
• Perimeter high-fenced & low-fenced
• Cross-fenced (4 traps)
• A variety of Oak trees
• Wildlife includes white-tail deer, turkey, ducks, doves, and occasional exotics!
• Current use: equestrian, goats, and cattle rotated
• Former homestead buildings are in the clearing process
• 1 hour northwest of Austin
• 1 mile west is Camp Creek which provides a boat ramp to northern shore of Lake Travis on the Colorado River
• North border: The Double Eagle Wild Game Ranch
• South border: equestrian facility that was formerly owned by football coach Mack Brown
TexasHuntingProperty.com | (512) 431-5705
UC | Texas Real Estate & Auction Services
Kati Walsh, Realtor
Lic #: TX 709301
UC | Ranch Properties
Each franchise independently owned and operated.