Power Up Ranch is a former citrus grove that has been cleared and fenced for cattle. Power lines cut through the property to a solar field located on the south side. Power Up Ranch is adjacent to the urban service line (with 8 units/acre density). A paved road leads to the property and allows for easy access to I-95 just two miles away.
• Easy access to I-95 just two miles away
• Paved road to the property
• Adjacent to the urban Service line
• From I-95 and SR 60 travel west 2/3rds of a mile to 98th Ave.
• Turn left on 98th and travel south 1.5 miles to the intersection with 8th St.
• Turn left across the canal and take the right hand curve. The locked gate is straight ahead.