This is an outstanding hunting property with a great income! 2 sided access allows different approaches with different winds! The owner killed a 170 inch buck this year and seen a 180 class!
The tillable soil has a strong PI with a great yearly income. A hunting lease can bring an additional 4k annually which would bring the return over 3% at ask.
The road coming in on the north side ends at the NW corner of the farm offering a nice home/cabin site.
* 2 sided access…NW corner and south line!
* Electric is available on both sides
* 57 tillable with an 121 average PI
* 13,500 yearly income on tillable!
* Outstanding trophy hunting
* Only ½ mile from Putnam County Conservation…NO HUNTING!!
* Very high turkey numbers!
* Great low pressure neighbor!
Illinois Land Broker
LandGuys Land For Sale, Hunting Land, Timberland, Farms and Ranches, Home Sites, Whitetail and Premier Listing