This property is a must see as its been extremely well maintained! The Morton building is very clean and maintained with electric, heat and water! There are 2 outside hydrants and 2 fuel tanks along with a newer Irrigation unit.
The tillable acres are used primarily for wildlife food plots with 2 ponds that each have a sand point well with its own pump. The front 2 tillable acres are irrigated and there are additional plot areas in the timber that would great food plots.
The owner installed a gravel lane going up to the top tillable field for easy access with large equipment and miles of ATV trails winding thru the timber. I have personally witnessed a group of turkeys well over 100 strong in the top tillable field.
The whitetails are abundant and numerous trophy class bucks have been seen and captured on trail cameras. Property taxes payable in 2017 was $902.32 based on 141.25 acres.
The farm has 3 gated access lanes for stand access with different winds and numerous enclosed blinds go with the sale of the property!
Contact Don Wagner or Matt Cox for a private tour of the property
· 40 x 60 Newer Morton Building
· Morton building is very well insulated with electric, forced air furnace and water!
· 25 tillable acres being used for wildlife food plots
· 2 acres by building is irrigated
· 2 ponds each with its own sand point well and pumps (pumps have new motors)
· Kifco Water- Reel Irrigation unit included in the sale
· Graveled lane up to Tillable acreage
· Excellent trail system thru timber
· 3 access points
· Tremendous turkey population!
· Trophy Whitetails!
· 2 fuel storage tanks
· 2 exterior hydrants
Go to Link Below for More Pictures and Information
Illinois Land Broker
LandGuys Land For Sale, Hunting Land, Timberland, Farms and Ranches, Home Sites, Whitetail and Premier Listing